Apply Online At Tshwane South TVET College TSC 2022/2023
Apply Online At Tshwane South TVET College TSC; See details on Tshwane South TVET College TSC Online Application and how to apply
Applysa27.com has provided steps to apply for Tshwane South TVET College TSC online application.
These steps seek to guide you through the application process to ensure you do not find it a daunting, overwhelming task.
Before applying, we have provided more information below to help you with your application process.
Below are some guidelines and requirement that students must know. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
The process towards applications is as follows;
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Tshwane South TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
READ ALSO: Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application 2022
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses or Downloaded Online.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply to Tshwane South TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Tshwane South TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
For more information or inquiries concerning the online application, please do well to contact the school using the details provided below:
85 Francis Baard (Schoeman Str.)
PO Box 151
Tel: 012 401 5000 – General Enquiries