MANCOSA Bursaries Application And Requirements 2023/2024
MANCOSA Bursaries Application; See details on MANCOSA Bursaries Application 2023/2024
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) was founded as a post-apartheid empowerment institution in the year 1995, when they began providing accessible and affordable management education, mainly to students who were previously excluded from postgraduate education.
The private higher education institution is completely black owned, particularly by previously disadvantaged individuals.
The bursary will cover all tuition fees, but will exclude the cost of registration fees and textbook fees – students will be required to cover these expenses in their own capacity.
Requirements and eligibility
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Applying to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study at MANCOSA (via distance-learning)
- MANCOSA registration fees have been paid where applicable
How to apply
Download and complete the MANCOSA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Any qualification certificates (certified copies of)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (one page: explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “MANCOSA Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).