MANCOSA Business Administration Requirements
MANCOSA Business Administration Requirements; See details on MANCOSA Business Administration Requirements
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that equips students with an understanding of business and management environments. The programme aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality, and managerial skills through an appropriate blend of business and general education.
- Identify, analyse, formulate, and serve the needs of individuals and society creatively and innovatively.
- Work effectively both on own initiatives and with others as a member of a team, group, organisation, community, and contribute to the group output in tasks growing out of the business, commerce and management fields.
- Manage and organise his or her activities and live responsibly and effectively, including his or her studies within the distance context.
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information, as required in the pursuit of the BBA.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematical and/or language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentation in often extensive pieces of sustained discourse.
- Utilise science and technology effectively and critically showing responsibility towards the environment and health and well-being of others, in the community, national and global contexts.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business.
- Apply management principles in a work-based context.
- Anticipate and analyse trends in the business environment.
- Integrate theory and application from various functional areas in an interdisciplinary approach.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by recognising that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation, and by acknowledging their responsibilities to those in the local and broader community.
- The minimum entry requirement is the National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with appropriate subject combinations and levels of achievement; or
- An equivalent NQF level 4 qualification with proven proficiency in English; or
- A Higher Certificate, an Advanced Certificate or Diploma.