Monash University South Africa Scholarships Application Form PDF Download 2022/2023
Monash University South Africa Scholarships; See details on Monash University South Africa Scholarships 2022/2023
Apply now VTAC applicants Scholarship applications are now open.
Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application.
Current students Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you’ll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education