Sedibeng TVET College SEDCOL Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Sedibeng TVET College SEDCOL Admission Requirements; Check Sedibeng TVET College SEDCOL Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Admission Requirements for NC (V) Students
The students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4 taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilized.
Admission Requirements for Report 191 Students
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
Admission Requirements for Occupational Programmes
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programmes will only be considered if such a student have fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).
Additional Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements Into Higher Education for NC (V) Level 4 Graduates
Students who graduate with an NC(V) Level 4 may be eligible to study at any of the 23 Universities and universities of Technology. The table below illustrates what a Student studying NC(V) will need to articulate into courses offered by Higher Education Institutions, both Universities, and Universities of Technology.
The table shows the minimum entry requirements for each of the qualifications offered at these institutions of Higher Learning. Each Higher institution may have its own admission requirements additional to the minimum entry requirements.