South West Gauteng TVET College SWGC Second Semester Online Application 2023/2024
South West Gauteng TVET College SWGC Second Semester Online Application; See details on South West Gauteng TVET College SWGC Online Application and how to apply
APPLY NOW AND STAND A CHANCE TO BE INVITED TO REGISTER FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER 2023!
The College is offering an opportunity to all Grade 10-12 learners as well as youth seeking to further their education or advance their careers in the fields of Business and Utility Studies. As only a limited number of spaces are available in certain programmes, prospective students are advised to apply for enrolment at the College, NOW!
We are therefore inviting all eligible and interested prospective students to apply for any of the following courses/programmes provided that they meet the set requirements:
- Business Studies Report 191 /NATED
|Business Management||N4 – N6||Dobsonville / Roodepoort|
|Marketing Management||N4 – N6||Dobsonville|
|Human Resource Management||N4 – N6||Dobsonville|
|Public Management||N4 – N6||Dobsonville|
|Management Assistant||N4 – N6||Roodepoort|
|Financial Management||N4 – N6||Roodepoort|
- Utility Studies Report 191 /NATED
|Introductory Clothing Construction||N4||George Tabor|
|Clothing Production||N4 – N6||George Tabor|
|Educare||N4 – N6||Roodepoort|
|Hospitality & Catering Services||N4 – N6||Roodepoort|
|Popular Music (Composition, Studio Work and Performance)||N4 – N6||Dobsonville|
- Distance Education (offered at Technisa Campus only)
|Business Management||N4 – N6|
|Financial Management||N4 – N6|
|Human Resource Management||N4 – N6|
|Management Assistant||N4 – N6|
|Marketing Management||N4 – N6|
|Public Management||N4 – N6|
|Public Relations||N4 – N6|
|Tourism||N4 – N6|
- Application procedure:
- Online Applications can be found on the College’s Website: swgc.co.za and/or https://ienabler.swgc.co.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login and may be completed electronically, please ensure to follow the system rules.
- Important information
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time, it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ SMS.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- Returning of the Application Forms:
- Completed application forms to be sent to any of the College Sites, by hand, email or post using the details or addresses given below. Completed Forms may be submitted
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance / non-acceptance
- Applications are opened throughout the year.
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document.
- Certified copy of latest results/qualification
NSFAS Bursary Applications
- Prospective Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
- Manual NSFAS applications will be facilitated but students must apply directly to NSFAS online!
- To enquire more about bursaries, contact/visit Student Support Offices at the Campuses