Varsity College Registration Dates And Deadline 2022/2023
Varsity College Registration; See details on Varsity College Registration 2022/2023
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS – REGISTRATION
Each Varsity College campus has a well-trained team of registration assistants who will guide you through the process of registration and ensure that you are prepared for the start of your academic year.
You are able to register at any of the Varsity College campuses
The following documents are required for registration at Varsity College.
- An original, completed and signed in black ink, Varsity College registration form
- A certified copy of your South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of the account payer’s South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results or equivalent
- If you hold a foreign passport, a valid study visa made in the name of The Independent Institute of Education is required prior to the course commencement date.
- Please click here to download a copy of the IIE Full time registration guide
- Please click here to download a copy of the IIE Part-Time registration guide
- Download a 2018 Varsity College registration form by clicking here
- Download the 2018 Programme start dates by clicking here