Western TVET College Westcol Randfontein Campus Online Application 2022/2023
Western TVET College Westcol Randfontein Campus Online Application; See details on Western TVET College Westcol Online Application and how to apply
Applysa27.com has provided steps to apply for Western TVET College Westcol online application.
These steps seek to guide you through the application process to ensure you do not find it a daunting, overwhelming task.
Before applying, we have provided more information below to help you with your application process.
Below are some guidelines and requirement that students must know. We encourage prospective students to read through thoroughly before proceeding to the application steps provided below.
The process towards applications is as follows;
This is an APPLICATION PROCESS
No walk-in applications available!
- Submit documentation – you will receive notifications via email about your progress.
- Please read the minimum requirements before you apply.
- Westcol reserves the right to discontinue a programme based on insufficient student numbers or to move it to another campus.
- You need an active e-mail account as we will be communicating with you through emails.
- You must continuously check your email to ensure that you do not miss any communication.
- All documents to be submitted should be originallycertified copies and the certification should not be older than 6 months.
- Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
Complete the APPLICATION SCORING POINTS (APS) SYSTEM
You will then be directed to the APPLICATION PORTAL.
Any false information provided may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please keep your login and password details safely as you will need them to track your application status on the portal.